Collection of personal information
We only collect personal information from you to provide you with information you have enquired about, when you subscribe to our mailing list or for normal communication processes when we might email you, text you or phone you.
When you only browse the website, we do not collect your personal information.
When you look at our website, our internet service provider makes a record of your visit and logs (in server logs) the following information for statistical purposes:
• Your server address
• Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .org, .au, etc)
• The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
• The date and time of your visit to our site
• Whether you have visited our site before
• The previous site you visited, and
• The type of browser being used. We do not identify you or your browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s server logs.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
We do not disclose your information to third parties.
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up to date and complete. These steps include maintaining and updating personal information when we are advised by you that your personal information has changed.
We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure and against other misuse. These steps include password protection for electronic files, securing paper files in locked cabinets and physical access restrictions.
If you choose to join our email lists, complete online forms or lodge enquiries, your contact details are stored on password-protected databases.
How to contact us